FASHION POSITIVE PRE-SYMPOSIUM WORKING DAY
(THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12)
A pre-symposium day gathering for fashion industry and other enthusiasts of circularity in the apparel industry.
WORKING GROUPS INCLUDE:
Find the full day's schedule here.
Interested in joining a working group? EMAIL: email@example.com
CRADLE TO CRADLE PRODUCT SYMPOSIUM & INNOVATION CELEBRATION
(FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13)
The annual Cradle to Cradle Products Symposium and Innovation Celebration is a gathering of business leaders from across industries engaging in a
‘community of practice’ around Cradle to Cradle philosophy, sustainable design, and a celebration of innovation toward a Cradle to Cradle world. Join us for a day of building on success and engaging in collaboration for shared success.
PLENARIES WILL INCLUDE:
- An update on global trends from the Chair of the world Economic Forum’s Meta-Council on the Circular Economy, William McDonough
- The Design-Led Revolution- Inspiration from a global movement
- The Millennial Parent – Winning over your toughest customer
BREAKOUT SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Chemicals of Concern and the Consumer – Google and Home Depot share their systems for change
- Innovations to Enable Upcycling – Optimizing recycled feedstocks
- Optimizing the Textile Supply Chain – Case studies from Fashion +
- Material/Product Take-Back System Innovations
- Cradle to Cradle Product Standard v4 – revisions update
- … and more on Packaging, Consumer Care Products, and Safe Ingredients