JOIN THE FASHION POSITIVE MATERIALS COLLECTION
Fashion Positive is looking for manufacturers or suppliers of materials for apparel and textiles—base fabrics, yarns, buttons, trims, zippers, sewing thread, dyes, pigments, finishes, and more—that we can share as a "preferred" material with our Fashion Positive community through the Cradle to Cradle Certified Fashion Positive Materials Collection.
The team is looking for materials based on the following criteria:
- Inclusion of materials in a wide range of textile/fashion products
- High sales volumes or prevalence in fashion industry
- High potential for optimization for material health (i.e. nontoxic base materials)
- High potential for nutrient cycling (recyclability or biodegradability) at end of use
- Innovative material that could replace traditional fashion materials with significant social or environmental impacts
Fill out and submit the below brief survey and Fashion Positive team member will review your information. If the team feels that your material would be a good fit for the Materials Collection, a team member will contact you to discuss the opportunity, Cradle to Cradle certification process, and how to get started.